This is a fragmented seven-part Limited Lifetime Warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each are stated here:
1. METALWORK: Provided is a Lifetime Limited Warranty from effective date on all metalwork and framework, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs.
2. PAINTING, STRIPES AND DECALS: Provided is a Lifetime Limited Warranty from effective date on painting-related priming and paint work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing and excessive loss of pigmentation, and a ONE (1) Year Limited Warranty on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals.
3. MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Provided is a One (1) Year Limited Warranty from effective date on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage.
4. PARTS: Provided is a One (1) Year Limited Warranty from effective date, unless manufacturer’s warranty is less or more, on new parts installed by or at Z Best Body & Paint. (Please Note: Z Best Body & Paint warranty does not exceed manufacturer’s warranty).
5. SECTIONS 1 - 4: Z Best Body & Paint will repair, repaint, or replace any items in sections 1 - 4, when a claim is made while the present owner stated owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle. This Written Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Z Best Body & Paint.
6. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED: A) Incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components which are not specifically covered by this Limited Warranty, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair. B) Rust, surface rust, surface rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior panels is not covered. This States All The Limited Warranties made by Z Best Body & Paint and contains the only promises for which it will be responsible.
7. CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS: In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following: A) Present the owner’s copy of this warranty document to Z Best Body & Paint before requesting warranted repairs or parts; B) Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of Z Best Body & Paint during normal business hours.
All Warranties implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.
This Written Warranty shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This Written Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Z Best Body & Paint. This Warranty is not transferable.